Sunday, June 22, 2008

more goodness

Well, my blog hasn't disappeared yet. That's good, right?

My first order of business is that non-graphic header. It just got changed from text to something I threw together in about 5 minutes, just to play with the coding on this blog. This really should be fun, I just hope that I can get away with some of the coding I'm about to try. (disclaimer: the coding will be for decorative purposes only, not to tamper with anyone's information, the site's functionality, etc. decoration only; people!) That's where our world of graphics has gone, is coding coding coding. Who the heck uses a paintbrush anymore? it's a bunch o' ups and downs in a square sine wave now that eventually ends up being specifically tuned analog frequencies and then back to cones and cylinders... it's a lovely cycle going from a picture idea in my head to cognation in yours.

1 comment:

Jim. said...

Jimmy, it's after midnight and I just couldn't resist playing a practical joke on you. :D


I love you!